The CGAA is continuing to use JustGo (formerly GoMembership) as its sole membership registration system. Here are some resources you can use to get registered, and to get your club members registered.
While the resources list the former name of the system, all of the functionalities remain the same, and the link to access the CGAA’s site remains active. The documents below will be updated shortly to reflect the new name of the system.
Training Webinar Resources:
Users Guide and additional Resources for launching GoMembership in your Club:
- Club Secretary 10 Step Checklist Go Membership_Club Secretary Checklist_upudated Jun 14
- Sample email Clubs can send to members introducing GoMembership online member management platform GoMembership_Email Copy for Club Secretary to send to all members
- Sample text for Registration page or blog post on a Club website (some editing required to customize with Club email address and membership pricing) GoMembership registration_Sample Text for Club website
- User guide to send out to existing and new members GoMembership Instructions
- User guide for Youth registration and creating a Family group Go Membership_Youth and Family Account Creation_User Guide
- Guide for Club Admins for the forms that must be completed by members on GoMembership (Waivers) and via Club created MS Forms (Concussion and COVID), includes the links to the Form templates to be duplicated by each club CGAA Online Forms for Players and GoMembership_2021
- Guide for Club Admins to adjust settings so members can download completed submission from MS Forms for Concussion Waiver(s) and COVID Return to Play Health Declaration CGAA_Guide for Members to Download Completed Submission from MS Forms Link
- JustGo User Guides for:
- How to Edit Personal Details on your profile EditPersonalDetails
- How to purchase a Member Licence (this is the second step in completing your registration, this is also the step where you accept the Waiver (and Media Release for Youth) Buyalicence See video below.
- How to add a Credential (ie. Police Records Check, First Aid certificate). Follow the same steps to add a Qualification (ie. Coach or Referee certifications) Newcredential
For Member: How to purchase a Member Licence (note: it takes less than 2 minutes to complete!)
For Member: How to download form submissions and upload to “Credentials” in your profile
For Club Admin: How to adjust form settings, download submissions by members and upload to “Credentials” on a member profile